This Ultra-Low power SOM is based on the NXP i.MX6 application processor with single, dual or quad cores with ARM® Cortex™-A9 architecture. The module is built on the SMARC form-factor (Optimized pin-out definition for ARM technology).
A new level of multimedia performance
By combining the power-efficient processing capabilities of the ARM Cortex-A9 architecture with bleeding edge 3D and 2D graphics, as well as high-definition video, the i.MX6 series provides a new level of multimedia performance to enable an unbounded next-generation user experience.
The module has an optional PCIe switch on-board when there is a need for more PCIe lanes on the carrier board.
- NXP i.MX 6Solo/Dual/Quad – core Cortex-A9 Processor(800 MHz – 1.2 GHz)
- Up to 2GB DDR3L-800 memory (4x4Gb)
- Up to 64 GB eMMC memory
- 2x USB 2.0
- HDMI + Parallel display interface
- 10/100/1000 Mb Ethernet
- 2x Camera Interface
- PCIe, SDIO, SATA, SPI, I2C, I2S, SPDIF, WDT, CAN, GPIO, Serial interface, UART.
- Software based on NXP Linux SDK or Android 5.1.1(Lollipop)
- Temp.-Range -20°C..70°C
- SMARC standard (82mm x 50mm)
Feel free to call or email our sales team if you have any questions about our products en development services.