The SiMC-T2081 is based on the latest NXP QorIQ T2 family of communication processors with 4 dual threaded 64-bit cores, built on the Power Architecture® technology (e6500). It also includes the high-performance data path acceleration architecture (DPAA) and network peripheral bus interfaces.
Significant performance benefits
This SOM is ideally suited for use in low power, mixed control and data plane applications such as fixed routers, switches, Internet access devices, firewall and other packet filtering applications, as well as general purpose embedded computing. Its high level of integration offers significant performance benefits and greatly helps to simplify board design.
- NXP QorIQ T2081 processor
- 2MiB of shared L2 cache
- 512 KiB of shared L3 CoreNet platform cache (CPC)
- 8Gbit NAND Flash
- 256Mbit NOR Flash memory
- High Speed interfaces: 8x Serdes (up-to 10GHz), TDM, SATA 2.0, 10Gbit XFI, 3.125Gbps SGMII, RGMII
- PCI Express Gen 3.0 interface
- Compact Form Factor
- Carrier Board available enabling quick start of your developments
- Software based on NXP Linux SDK
Feel free to call or email our sales team if you have any questions about our products en development services.