SCALYS SOM-Solutions RZ/G2L
The TrustSoM RZ/G2L is a modular approach for your cyber security system.
Highly efficient secure devices
Scalys’ hardware hardened TrustSoM RZ/G2L solution leverages high efficiency with low power consumption to secure local data processing by running applications in a tamper-proof, trusted environment and protect companies from cyber threats.
For solutions that require high efficiency and low power consumption Scalys’ TrustSoM RZ/G2L offers great performance, with a proven track record in market segments like smart health, smart energy, automation and control, networking and computing, government and defense.
TrustSom RZ/G2L security features
- Discrete TPM – Infineon OPTIGA™
- Ready for confidential computing
- Open Enclave
- IoT security – Arm TrustZone®
- PSA certified
TrustSom RZ/G2L features
- Renesas RZ/G2L
- Arm Cortex A55 dual core (1.2 GHz)
- Arm Cortex M33 core (200 MHz)
- 2 GB DDR4
- Infineon OPTIGA™ TPM (SLM9670)
- Compliant with security regulation
- AI/ML capabilities
- Longevity support (10+ years)
- Layered security
- Optimized power to performance
CPU and peripherals
We can support you with a custom (carrier) board development. Scalys has the expertise and the IP available to design your cost effective integrated solution. This allows you to fully concentrate on your core competencies and the application you want to deploy on this platform.